Federation for Children with Special Needs collaborates with Millis SEPAC and Millis Public Schools Student Support Services.
Register at https://bit.ly/millis-basic-rights
• Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Massachusetts Laws
• Evaluations and Referrals
• The Team Meeting
• Individualized Education Program (IEP) and 504 Plans
• Effective Progress
• Review of Important Timelines
• Strategies for Success and more!
For more information about the educational workshops available from
The Federation for Children with Special Needs, please visit us at fcsn.org/ptic/workshops or email: email@example.com
Basic Rights: Evaluation and Eligibility provides an introduction of the
complex special education laws and procedures.