- This event has passed.
Workshop – Basic Rights: Transition Planning
April 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Presented by Federation for Students with Special Needs, this workshop provides an overview of the transition planning process for youth with disabilities ages 14-22 on IEPs.
• Legal Basis for Transition Planning
• Student Vision, Self-Determination and Self-Advocacy
• Student and Parent’s Roles
• Transition Planning Form (TPF)
• Age of Majority
• Timelines, Resources and more!
To register, please visit https://fcsn-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMudeqhrD8tHtQX-kao0aKq0FdcLodlfoY6